1. This website is administered by:
Flannery Ltd, The Carlile Institute, 54 Huddersfield Road, Meltham, Holmfirth, Huddersfield, HD9 4AE. Company Registered in England and Wales No. 7347474. VAT registration no: 996 971730
2. Access to and use of this site is provided by Trevor Flannery Ltd subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site.
3. In using the site you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained within it or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
4. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
5. In no event will Flannery Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
6. Flannery Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
8. Governing law – these terms and conditions of use and your use of the services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with all matters relating to these terms and conditions of use.
9. The site is intended to be accessed by users in the UK. Non-UK users must understand the information on the site may not be relevant to them, and access might be restricted by local laws.
10. Virus Protection – Although care is taken to check and test material at all stages of production, The Audience Agency cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software on your computer. We take no responsibility or liability, so far as legally possible, for any: Viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware; or Telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the site.