Why should we work together?
- I help agencies to be more creative and pro-active when it comes to identifying opportunities and winning new business.
- A holistic approach is essential for a successful new business development programme; a strategy and schedule of planned activity that can be implemented in a consistent, sustainable fashion; no more switch on / switch off.
- Together we will identify the key stages of your action plan, and ascertain your marketing requirements.
Some facts about Trevor
- 25 years working in new business development
- Independent consultant since 2010, working with RAR listed agencies, DBA members and international agnecies
- Additional roles include Commercial Director, Virgin Trains & New Business Director, Birmingham FC appointed by Karren Brady, CBE
- Regular speaker at The Drum Network and industry events. Regular contributor to industry titles
The new business development process involves the following key stages:
New Business audit
The first step is to get under the skin of your business, to understand who your existing clients are, what you do for them and why? Do we want more of the same or should we be aiming higher? Or both?
New Business development journey
Together we’ll set your goals, and map out your game plan. Key activity will be planned and scheduled, giving you a timing plan with realistic actions which can be implemented effectively.
A 12 month activity programme
This will be devised for you giving you action points each month that can be achieved in a sustainable manner. This will include developing your marketing tools to support NBD activity and manage or shape the perceptions of your prospects.
Keep in touch strategy
Finding opportunities in the market place, and knowing when and how is best to make contact is not always enough. Your keep in touch strategy will give you carefully crafted reasons to stay in touch with any new prospects, to build a successful and fruitful relationship.